What Medical Examiners Need to Know About Rebreathers
Don’t Dive Cold If You Don’t Have to A Public Service Announcement from Divers Alert Network and the San Diego Center of Excellence in Diving. Support is provided by founding partners UC San Diego Health Sciences, UC San Diego Scripps Institution of Oceanography, OxyHeal Health Group, Divers Alert Network, Diving Unlimited International Inc., and Scubapro. A PDF of the original PSA is available here. SDCED_Dont Dive Cold If You Don’t Have To. Some civilian divers are misinterpreting groundbreaking work conducted at the U.S. Navy’s Experimental Diving Unit. This PSA addresses those potentially dangerous misconceptions.
Authorized for Cold Water Service, ECO Magazine, April 2015, pgs. 20-25.
- Rebreather Forum 3 Symposium Proceedings in PDF format available here.
- PowerPoint slides and audio of my presentation on Semiclosed UBA available here.
- The PDF is available here, including my presentation on cold water regulators.
- The PDF of the presentation on “What Can the U.S. Navy Contribute to Scientific Diving” is available here.
- The PDF is available here.
- The Power Point video and audio will be available soon.